Digital EconomyBitcoin was the first natively digital asset, tens of thousands have followed. The digital economy is expanding exponentially and will soon become 'the economy'
Digitization of AssetsThese digital assets now operate in the domain of 0s, 1s, Moore's law, and exponential scale. The impacts on the financial services industry will be profound.
New OpportunitiesWe believe our blockchain finance platform will not only unlock opportunities for blockchain companies, but also for traditional financial institutions building bridges to the new digital economy.
Financial InfrastructureThe problem is that today's digital assets are isolated on their respective chains. Wanchain connects these assets and enables banking applications to be developed that guide their flows on-chain, removing centralized counterparty risk.
Potential Use Cases for Wanchain
- Exchange the world's digital assets on-chain
- Transact using Wanchain's multi-asset wallet
- Build decentralized exchange applications with protocol tokens
- Minimize exchange counterparty risk
- Master address provides simplified and trusted audit
- Privacy protection for trades and positions
- Leverage our interoperability for added liquidity
- Build on Wanchain or add cross-chain to any existing dApp
- Access to BTC for Ethereum-based dApps
A distributed financial infrastructure that seamlessly connects blockchain networks together
Wanchain is not merely a universal cross-chain protocol, it is a distributed ledger that records cross-chain and intra-chain transactions
The ledger not only supports smart contracts, but also supports privacy protection
Ring signature provides complete anonymity to the signer of a transaction, and yet provides the ability for the receiver to correctly verify that the sender did in fact sign the transaction. The optional One Time Addresses (OTA) provides complete anonymity for the receiver of every transaction. Private Send function breaks down every transaction input to a standard denomination, thereby providing further obfuscation to the transaction amount
- -> Ring Signature
- -> One-Time Addresses
- -> Private Send
Based on complex algebra, locked accounts with SMPC enables low threshold to convert any digital asset from any blockchain into a corresponding proxy asset on Wanchain's blockchain. This unleashes the power to build compelling distributed cross-chain Dapps and removes centralized counterparty risk. Wanchain will support ERC-20 and protocol tokens
- -> Locked accounts with Secure Multi-Party Computation (SMPC)
- -> Support for all ERC-20 and protocol tokens
Wanchain's blockchain builds upon the strengths and robustness of Ethereum. Any Ethereum Dapp will run on Wanchain with zero code changes, yet, applications can be enhanced with Wanchain's APIs to leverage privacy protection and cross-chain capabilities
- -> Implementation based on Ethereum's Codebase
- -> Leverage all existing Development Tools
- -> Build compelling distributed cross-chain Dapps